Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013: The Year of the Walk!

There are Christmas posts to write, which will wait for another day. There is a post about resolutions and goals for 2013; that one will wait for another week. There is a 2012 in review post that will wait forever.

Because right now, we are celebrating Charlotte's first real steps! Not just standing and bouncing or stomping her feet. Not just letting go of furniture asnd step-lurching towards other furniture (which she did for the first time a few days ago). But real, for real walking, with forward motion and everything!


(If you can't see the embedded video, click here to watch on YouTube.)

The girl sure knows how to ring in a new year, am I right? Happy 2013!

7 comments:

Ken Bumgarner said...

You go girl! Proud of you!

Ken Bumgarner said...

You go girl! Proud of you!

EMU said...

Wahoo! Go Charlotte, go!

(Is it bad that my favorite part of the video is A in nothing but her undies?)

ashley said...

This made me teary... in a happy way, of course! I'm so proud of her!!! Way to go, Charlotte!

marmie said...

I teared up, too. Happy New Years!!

Anonymous said...

для взросленьких деток [url=http://aftertube.net.ua/tags/%E7%E0%ED%E8%EC%E0%E5%F2%F1%FF/]занимается[/url] Здесь [url=http://aftertube.net.ua/tags/%EF%E0%EF%EE%E9/]папой[/url]
только 18+!

Grandma Fetsje said...

Because of my new computer I have to google now to find "Happy Noise",and I'm catching up. So proud of our sweet Charlotte. By now she's probably running :)