Monday, March 24, 2014

And in Marky News

Here are some things you should know about Mark right now:

1.) He is the type of person who fetches things for me across the house because if I get up, I might get cold.

2.) He has already sorted through taxes and bonus and budget stuff, and has endorsed a cruise which we  hope will be happening in under a month's time. HEARTY SQUEE FOR SUNSHINE.

3.) He has a new job, which has been offered and accepted and is official, and we do not have to move. (!!!!)

You know that feeling you get when someone you love more than anything gets exactly what they want, what they've been hoping for for several years, and it feels totally better than even getting your own hoped-for thing, because you get to be thrilled for them and that whole loving them more than anything thing? THAT IS WHAT I AM FEELING. Happy for me, happy for us, happy for him.


And that's what's new in the Marky news.

5 comments:

Julie said...

I am so happy for you!

EMU said...

Congrats, Mark!

k said...

So many great pieces of news!

Mom/Fetsje said...

So happy for all of you!

marmie said...

I think a congratulatory night out is warranted! Tomorrow night...........see ya.