Saturday, August 1, 2009

Running With Daddy

For all you naysayers out there who insist my kid can't run (and that's mostly directed at his doctor who made fun of Nathan's run last week but who obviously doesn't read this blog), I have video proof. *I* would consider this running -- both legs are off the ground at the same time. Right? ...Right?

Running is actually one of Nathan's favorite things to do these days. When we ask if he wants to run, he says run with daddy? and if he gets the ok, he says hold my hand and off they go! So cute to see them holding hands and running, even though Mark's poor back will probably break in the next month if Nathan keeps this up.




(This clip was taken near the Iwo Jima memorial during our trip to DC a few weeks ago.)

And I also love how happy Nathan looks with his legs pumping, wind in his face, hand-in-hand with Daddy. Oh, my sweet baby.
My sweet big boy, I should say.

My sweet big boy who can definitely run.

3 comments:

EMU said...

JEU is still bitter that he failed "skipping" in kindergarten. He turned out alright though. Hehe! I'm sure Nathan will be a track star one day! :)

Rachel said...

I think it's adorable! He is soo cute and yep, that qualifies as running in my eyes ;-)
xo

ashley said...

he's totally running... full speed ahead!