BORING HEALTH UPDATES
1.) My eyeball is better. All those fancy drops seem to have done the trick. I can wear my contacts again in a month, if I feel like it.
2.) Anneliese's tooth is working its way back down. Slowly, but the follow-up xray showed progress. Still hoping to avoid a surgical extraction but if it looks like it will come to that, it will happen before the year is out because we have already met our max out-of-pocket (like, a laughably long time ago... again with the very. medical. year.) so... yeah.
In related news, she's an old pro at the dentist now. And her favorite days are rainy days because Marmie sent rainbow boots for her birthday, and she might or might not be obsessed.
3.) We are feeding Charlotte some simple foods. Fruits and veggies and puffs and crackers. It's going... okay. It is hard not to feel worried and complicated. That's really all I have to say about it for now.
MORE INTERESTING (VANITY) UPDATES
1.) Last week I was having an awesome hair day so I threw on my new favorite scarf (I can't quit it and I have no shame) and grabbed a cell phone selfie so I could update my facebook and twitter profile pic to something that looks more like how I look these days:
2.) But then promptly went to a new hair color the next day:
And I'm pretty much too lazy to change my profile pic again.
3.) Mark came home from work the other night with my long-coveted splurge bag. In custom colors. And now it makes me happier than it probably should, every time I carry it around.
And that is some of what's new around here while I've been a blogging slacker.




2 comments:
What good pics of you! You look so beautiful. And awesome bag.
aw thanks merritt!!
Post a Comment