Saturday, July 25, 2009

Second Year Slideshow

Today is the last day of Nathan's second year, so here are some of our favorite memories from the last twelve months. (Sorry for the less-than-ideal quality, we had to shrink the file a good bit to get it to upload.)

It's amazing that it's been another year. They say babies change the most in the first year, but we talked about it and decided that Nathan changed more this past year than his first year. He really went from a baby to a kid, as you can see.

This is the year you really fell in love with life...
And the year we really fell in love with you.
Again.



(To watch last year's slideshow of Nathan's first year of life, click here.)

8 comments:

ashley said...

Love, love, LOVE it! What a great album... he progressed so much over the year!! You were able to get all of his catch phrases, as well as his fake laugh, plus his first steps! :) And he did so many cool activies, and went so many places. I want his life! :) Happy birthday, not-so-baby Nathan!

Betsy said...

That was SO great! Had me crying!!

Isaac watched it with me and he kept saying "Isaac, Isaac", so I told him that it was actually our friend Nathan that he hasn't yet met. He then started saying "Nay-nay!!"

What a precious boy you have!

EMU said...

Too cute! I love the song you picked for him! :)

Martha Hutchens said...

Too cute--thanks for sharing!

markloischamblee said...

FAB-U-LOUS! LOVED IT!

Anonymous said...

That is too sweet!!!! He is growing so fast! Unbelievable!
--Rox

sarabelle said...

LOVE IT! He is such a big boy... i wish i could see him and tell him "Happy Birthday!"

marmie said...

I'll watch it again.......when I get through crying.
I love you, Nathan!