Saturday, October 16, 2010

Happy Things: Grocery Store Edition

Here's a post that will make a few of my friends (the gals of Chiles100) proud of me... Five things to be happy about yesterday while grocery shopping.

1.) Awesome parking space with non-gimpy grocery cart lingering nearby.

2.) Pumpkin and cranberries on sale -- Anneliese will be eating seasonal purees this week!

3.) My favorite (speedy, super-friendly) check-out lady...

4.) Who asked where my pretty baby was and said she missed seeing her sweet smile (bonus 4b: because I was shopping blissfully alone)...

5.) And then carded me for my adult beverage purchase (that's right, I'm young* and hott).

It's the small things, you know?

*Remember, I'm not thirty yet! (Still saying this as often as possible for two more weeks.)

2 comments:

merritt said...

Haha! You make me laugh. These are good Happy Things. We think the Happy Things Lady has some issues this year as she's had some wacky and not-so-happy ones. But these are great.

Megan said...

When did you all live on Chiles 100? Were you RAs and FRADs?