Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Nathan's Fifth Year

Five years ago from right this minute, I wasn't even a mommy yet. (I was in too much pain to care. True story.) And then a few short hours later, I was. And it's been the hardest and best and most amazing five years of my life.

Thank you for making me a mommy, Nathan. Happy birthday, sweet boy, and a hundred more.

**********

Some of the very best bits of Nathan's past year:


(If you can't see the embedded video, click here to watch it on YouTube.)

(And if you're in the mood for a trip down memory lane, here are his first, second, third, and fourth year videos as well!)

7 comments:

Grandpa B said...

Happy Birthday Nathan!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Nathan!!! Why do your videos always make me cry? FYI: When I finally have children, I think I will hire you to make my videos...

Grandma Fetsje said...

I'm crying too. Happy Birthday sweet beautiful Nathan!

ashley said...

So sweet! And of course I just watched the first year video and cried my eyes out. Just like I do every year. Nathan was- and is- such a special gift to us all. My whole world changed when he was born; I'd never known love like that before! I still love that booger with all my heart and soul and I hope he has a FANTASTIC 5th birthday!

merritt said...

Sweet boy. Happy birthday, Nathan!

marmie said...

Happy birthday, Nathan!! Today was the first time I ever Skyped- it was great to see you on your birthday. Then I watched all five videos- WOW!!

Leannac87 said...

So sweet! <3 it!