Saturday, July 26, 2014

Nathan is 7! Happy Birthday!

Nathan is seven years old today! Happy birthday, little one. Your age sounds dangerously close to big-kid territory, but you will always be my sweet baby boy in my eyes. We love you more than you can even wrap your adorable fact-loving brain around. So, so much.


(If you can't see the embedded video, click here to watch on YouTube.)

Memory lane video links:
Sixth year
Fifth year
Fourth year
Third year
Second year
First year

6 comments:

marmie said...

What a wonderful year of growth! I love you, Nathan!

Grandma Fetsje said...

Made me tear up. I love my little man so much!

k said...

SEVEN! That is big. Happy birthday, buddy!

Barbara said...

Happy Birthday, Nathan!

ashley said...

One of my favorite pictures in the video is of him snoozing on his cello (at the bus stop, I guess?)... he's such a BIG KID with his cello, but still sooo your little baby boy sucking his thumb. Best of both worlds!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday big guy! We love you!