I can't believe it's true, but baby Nathan is officially eight today! When I look at his newborn pictures (as I do every year on his birthday, don't we all do that?) it is harder and harder for me to reconcile that tiny little boy with the puckered mouth and half-closed eyelids and mess of dark hair, with the blonde serious bright boy in our house today.
Where in the world have these years gone?
As always, here is a birthday video of Nathan over the last year:
(If you can't see the embedded video, click here to watch it on YouTube.)
And, as always, the links for all the previous ones. Oh, my memories. My little one, who made me a mommy.
Nathan's first year
Second year
Third year
Fourth year
Fifth year
Sixth year
Seventh year
Hey sweet buddy, as much as we loved you that first July 26th, we love you even more every birthday and every day and every year that has passed since then. Happy birthday, dear Nathan.
1 comment:
Happy birthday, Nathan! I can't believe it's been 8 years!
Post a Comment