Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy Birthday, Nathan! (First Year Slideshow)

Our little boy is one year old today! Here is a video with some of our favorite pictures and memories from the last year.


{Re-posted with updated video, May 2010. This song is from a CD our church gave us when Nathan was born. Every time I hear it, it brings me right back to his newborn days, rocking him in his room.}

3 comments:

Grandma said...

What a great way to start my day! Grandma loves you Nathan! xoxo

Emily P said...

This was so sweet!!! Made me cry. I want to make one when Jeb hits the one year mark (still have a little time there.) I couldn't see the 2nd year on my phone, but I am gonna try to see it on my computer.

ashley said...

aaaand now I'm crying. how did he get so big so fast?!