This is the last day of the first year of Anneliese's life. Right now my baby girl is snuggled down in her crib, and when she wakes up in the morning, she will be a one-year old.
A year ago tonight, I was in labor. And I would gladly do it over again (gladly! I had an epidural, remember?) if it meant I could re-live this first wonderful year with Anneliese.
(If you can't see the embedded video, click here to watch it on YouTube.)
Tomorrow starts her second year. And I'm excited to see what it brings.
8 comments:
1. Awwww! Is that kid ever not smiling? That precious open mouthed smile? :)
2. She looks SOOOOO much like Nathan. So much.
3. Some of those sibling shots where A & N are all cuddled together made me tear up. I love that they love each other!
Happy 1st Birthday Anneliese! Grandma loves you!
Happy Birthday, Anneliese! What a precious video! She is a beautiful little girl. :)
(And in some of those pictures, she reminds me so much of Nathan when he was a baby.)
I hope she has a great 1st birthday!
Wow, can't believe it's been a year already. Happy Birthday, Anneliese!
I just went back and watched Nathan's slideshows and DANG y'all are right, they look more alike than I realized!
In case you want to compare: here are Nathan's first, second, and third years.
Happy birthday sweet, happy girl! You are one blessed one-year old!
Happy, Happy Birthday, Anneliese! Why do your slideshows always make me cry???
So sweet. Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment