The girls and I spent Anneliese's birthday morning shopping while Nathan was at preschool. First we hit a toy store where we played with a ton of stuff, then I let Anneliese pick out one present to take home. She wavered between a pink Little People airplane and some colored bubbles for the bath, before deciding on the latter (I might have given her a gentle nudge towards the bubbles, being the more silent option). Then we went and picked out helium balloons (she chose a shiny star... purple of course) and had a birthday lunch at Zaxby's.
Nathan and I made Anneliese a purple puppy cake, per her request, and we had a few friends and family over to celebrate. We had so much fun watching her open presents and be the center of attention (although Nathan did give her a run for her money as far as that's concerned, and there was even one gift she opened which made him say that looks like a good present we can share! um, no).
It was an easy fun day celebrating our sweet and joyful little lady.
| What, *you* don't eat birthday cake shirtless? Your purple mess then. |
| See Nathan? She totally knows how to open presents herself. |
| Little mama? Makes me smile. |
Happy birthday to our sweet funny wonderful beautiful Anneliese!
{Yes, I know these pics are
For more pics of Anneliese's birthday, click here for the photobucket album.
5 comments:
So cute! I'm impressed with that purple puppy cake! Go you!
YAY Happy birthday Anneliese!
(My girls eat shirtless so often that they will take their clothes off at almost every meal. Why fight the non-mess?)
Happy birthday, Anneliese! I'm enjoying watching you grow up online. :)
Happy belated Birthday Anneliese!
Happy Anneliese Day!
That cake is impressive.
Post a Comment