Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Two Little Tigers

I'm not sure if you people got the memo (or caught a whiff of Mark's borderline-obnoxious excited chatter about it), but Clemson's football team is having the best season they've had in, like... thirty years? Or something.  I didn't fact-check that, I'm just guessing they haven't played this well since their golden age in the early eighties.

(Aside: wasn't the early eighties kind of a golden age for everyone? I mean really.)

(Another aside: good grief the early eighties was thirty years ago.  I'm old.)

Anyway, Clemson.  Playing well.  Happy Mark.  Posing happy kids on staircase to take happy pictures.
Your daily Nathan AND Anneliese!

Yay Tigers and stuff. 

3 comments:

EMU said...

1. I had the exact same thought. What? The 80s were 30 years ago? Surely not? I was like, totally alive then. And I'm not 30...right?

2. Adorable picture! Adorable kids! Okay Tshirts... ;)

ashley said...

This post totally jinxed them yesterday...

Erin H said...

Yeah, what Ashley said.