Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Cutest. Feet. Ever.

I know some moms like to gush about their children's feet. I can't say I blame them. I mean, little baby toes, little chubby ankles, the lovely scent of toe jam.... (oh, not your kid? must just be Nathan then.... super). Anyway.

Today I join the ranks of those mothers. But as you can see, it's not Nathan's (cute manly-stinky) feet up for adoration. It's my little Simon's precious feet. Curled up on the couch. All tangled in a knot. Twitching slightly as he dreamed about running through a field, or racing up and down our staircase, or scratching where his stuff used to be, or whatever it is dogs dream about.

I can't stop grinning when I look at this. Such a good pup.

3 comments:

Megan said...

So sweet. I just love doggie feet, and I love it when they wind up in a pile while sleeping.

Anonymous said...

what a cute mutt! his feet are totally adorable. You have to wonder how comfortable that REALLY is! :-)

Anonymous said...

that is PRECIOUS!!