I know it's uncouth to talk about how crazy smart (or gorgeous, like I did yesterday) your own kids are. But here's the thing: I'm about to do it again anyway -- this time with Nathan. Avert your eyes if this type of thing will offend you.
Genius Baby!!Yeah Nathan totally built those planes out of legos. He told me one is a propeller plane and one is a jet plane. (Yes, he knows the difference. I actually can't tell the difference myself, though, on these Lego versions.) Later he changed his story and told me one was a seaplane.
Whatever.
The fact that he can build any kind of planes from legos, and have his creations actually resemble airplanes (truly, any doofus could tell these are planes)... well I'm impressed. And I'm pretty sure NASA is about to start stalking my kid for his brains and creativity and talent. Just sayin'.
Ok, I'm done bragging for the week. I promise. (I hope.) Thanks for indulging me.
3 comments:
Brag on, brag on.......I'm going the spread the word of his genius, as well.
I LOVE legos!!
P.S. You are allowed to brag. It's what moms do. I have a whole frickin' blog for it, for crying out loud! :)
Those are better planes than I think I could build as an adult! You are totally allowed to brag when it is all true! :)
Post a Comment