Thursday, October 27, 2011

New 'Do

I have spent a lot of the last three months feeling like a hot mess.  And a lot of the last three weeks trying desperately to get it together.

When  Ashley was here she convinced me that a new haircut and color would give me a mood and confidence lift, or if nothing else buy me a couple hours out of the house where I could be alone except for the person washing my hair (um, heavenly).

So I did it.

It's now a lot shorter, a lot darker, and Charlotte told me she likes it too.

10 comments:

Dad said...

Awesome! Beautiful!

ashley said...

I love it! I really don't think I have ever seen your hair that short. Maybe when we were really young? It looks great! And I hope it makes you feel better! :)

merritt said...

It looks AMAZING!!! I think it's really fabulous.

Megan said...

Very cute! I like it!

marmie said...

NICE!!

Katie said...

I love your new do!

Emily said...

Yeah you look good with short hair! I like it!

Elisabeth Huesing-Schroeter said...

Dear Erin, you look sooo good:)
Hug,
Elisabeth

Jenny said...

LOVE IT!

Betsy said...

Beautiful!!! Love it!! :)