I was all set to write about yesterday, today, and tomorrow, but it turns out I don't have very many interesting things to say (I barely remember what I did yesterday.... grocery shopping? yeah, that's the stuff of a great blog post -- and I have no real plans tomorrow, maybe we will go to a park with a carousel and ride it?) EXCEPT that I did try a new masters swimming class thing at my gym this morning. I worked hard and it was really fun. Maybe I will have more thrilling things to say about that at some point but for today: giant smiley.
And with nothing else exciting to report, look at these sweet things that happened this week.
When Mark took the big kids to tee-ball on Tuesday, Charlotte and I lazed on my bed and talked and snuggled and took selfies and oh man she is still just... delightful.
All my babies, thumbs in mouths, watching Mister Rogers per our Saturday evening tradition. You know, just average everyday things that make your mommy stop in her tracks and melt a little.
Whoa. I HAVE THREE KIDS. Sometimes it just hits me all funny and I'm a little in awe and then I smile a lot.


No comments:
Post a Comment