Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Happy Birthday, Nathan! (4th Year Slideshow)

Nathan is four!!!  Happy happy birthday, sweet boy.  It's been another fun year with you.

(If you can't see the embedded video, click here to watch on YouTube.)

(And what better fun music for a fun year than the theme song from the original friend car movie?  Nathan calls this song Lightning's music.)

******
To see more memories of Nathan on his birthday...
Third year slideshow
Second year slideshow
First year slideshow
Nathan's birth story

3 comments:

ashley said...

I love it! And now I need to go back and watch the first 3. :)

Mary said...

I'm a day late, but I want to wish Nathan a happy birthday, too. After watching him grow up on your blog, Erin, he's starting to feel like one of my kids. :)

Bradley Bumgarner said...

BEAUTIFUL video!! Wish I was appartment of nathan's third year!! Where's then neon shoelaces though???

Sent from my iPhone