First, Nathan will be staying with the Mauneys for the next three days. Keep an eye on that link and you might see some pictures of what he's up to! Because Betsy is enough of a supermom that not only can she take care of a third child all weekend (with just 24 hours' notice), she can also liveblog the whole experience.. with pictures... no pressure, Betsy. ;-)
Second, I'm famous(ish) today! Rookie Moms (that's a real website! they're big and important!) has posted a guest article by yours truly. It's about my rookie swims with each kid. Go read! Enjoy! Comment! (Here or there, I'll take it either way.)
Third, Anneliese is stinkin' gorgeous, but notsomuch when she's pooping. (Pretty sure she's going to kill me later for having posted this.)
Fourth, you didn't really think I was going to make you look at that horrifying (yet hilarious) picture of my gorgeous daughter all week, did you? Here's a smile.
Second, I'm famous(ish) today! Rookie Moms (that's a real website! they're big and important!) has posted a guest article by yours truly. It's about my rookie swims with each kid. Go read! Enjoy! Comment! (Here or there, I'll take it either way.)
Third, Anneliese is stinkin' gorgeous, but notsomuch when she's pooping. (Pretty sure she's going to kill me later for having posted this.)
Fourth, you didn't really think I was going to make you look at that horrifying (yet hilarious) picture of my gorgeous daughter all week, did you? Here's a smile.
Fifth.... I've gotta go. The Bahamas are waiting. Peace out.


3 comments:
First of all, have a fabulous time!
Second of all, congrats on the Rookie Mom post! I submitted my giant green ball story, so we'll see what happens with that.
Third of all, I burst out laughing in the middle of work when I saw that picture of Anneliese. Nora's poop face is shockingly similar. :)
Can we call you a published author now?!? Congrats!
It is so fitting that your guest blog is about swimming.......from the Marmie who projected that same love on my children! I hope you are rejuvenating in the sun and floating weightlessly in the water as I type.
And truth be known, I'd venture that EVERYONE's poop face is "shockingly similar" to Anneliese's and Nora's........just look in the mirror......
Post a Comment