I have known Sarah for over a decade, and have watched and waited and prayed with her for the right man to make a family with her. Not that my vote matters, but I'm so pleased with her choice in Eric. It was an honor to be a part of their celebration, and to make my own vow to love and support them in their union.
It was a fun and chaotic day, as most wedding days are. We laughed. We hairsprayed. We spanxed. We decorated. We prayed. We sang. We danced. We drank. We kissed our own grooms. And we celebrated that Sarah, while still a part of our little fold, is also now a part of the Ortigoza clan.
Tchin-tchin, and vaya con Dios. We love you both.
(For more pictures of our weekend in Charleston, click on Mark and me in the hammock, below.)
by mgoetts
2 comments:
Y'all look beautiful! Wish I could have been there.
Why must you always make me cry with your blog...? We love you, too!
Post a Comment