I found this picture of Mark last week when I was going through lots of old pics from our seven years of marriage. It made me really happy. He's just so content, and relaxed, and it reminds me of everything that is good about going on vacation with him. And therefore makes me excited about our weekend away in Charleston. I am trying really hard to think about this face, and this smile, and my excitement at seeing so many of my really good college friends in one place... so that I don't have to think about my first weekend (first night, even!) away from Anneliese.
This picture is helping. :)
Charleston or bust!!
2 comments:
You can do it, girl! Hope the weekend is wonderful!
I'm glad you're doing this before I am and can later give me a pep talk when I have to do it! Go, Erin! Enjoy your weekend!
Post a Comment