Monday, June 6, 2011

Summer Shopping Outing

It's June.  It's hot. 

But when we're out shopping with Mommy, we totally need to look like we're summery and sweet instead of just... sweaty.  Done and done.  :)

Someday when she's too embarrassed to go shopping with me and she's completely so over it, Mom, I'm going to cry.  But for now, pushing her around in a cart or stroller and basking in the compliments of all the other shoppers who are smart enough to know and notice that she's remarkably beautiful (there are always a few, always), giggling and stopping for hugs and kisses and talking about what we see... yeah for now that's one of my very favorite mommy-daughter things.

Bonus picture because her sunglasses (and her smile) seriously crack me up sometimes.
Happy shopping and happy summer!

1 comment:

marmie said...

Shopping with daughter(s) is PRIMO- even if they want to walk 20 feet ahead in the mall to not be seen with a mother figure! (Actually, I don't remember that happening........I DO remember Savannah, and your independent birthday at Eastland, and back-to-school one-on-ones!)
And I think you had pretty cool maroon glasses.....but maybe not quite so chic as Anneliese's.