Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A New Day....

Today was so much better than yesterday.

1.) I didn't have to work.
2.) I got to sleep late since Mark's on night shift and could do the first morning feeding when he got home. Do you know how rarely I get to sleep late?
3.) I got a massage.
4.) It was an hour long and only cost $39.
5.) Nathan learned to suck his thumb sometime in the last 24 hours and it's really precious.
6.) I get to go watch antm before I go to bed.
7.) Kelley emailed me some beautiful pictures of Kiran and Nathan when we were at Furman last weekend. (I'm sure if you go look her blog you'll eventually find a fabulous picture of Kiran - I won't steal the glory of her photographic genius by posting it here yet.)







8.) I got to have dinner at church and visit with Dot and Ann, two friends I never seem to have enough visiting time with. Plus, the meatloaf was soooo good (taking notes, Ryan?) ...
9.) I found a fun present for Mark's birthday next week.
10.) I made dinner plans with Sarah and Neil for Friday night. Hooray, grownup night at PF Chang's!

1 comment:

Kelley C said...

I'm so glad your day was better.

You are too kind. I really enjoyed hanging out with you and Nathan!