But on this visit to Millers Creek, there was good news - Lucas is going to be a big brother! And we got home to even more good news - another of Mark's roomies, Jeff, is expecting his third in late summer as well. I think there's something in the water. I am now officially paranoid that (men stop reading here) the spotting I had a few weeks ago wasn't the real thing. But the smart part of me knows that I'm not pregnant, I can't be pregnant, and I honestly don't want to be.
Still - this is a BUNCH of babies! So far it's all been boys, so we're (and by we I mean LeAnn and me, since clearly the daddies don't get a vote) hoping for a girl.
We joke that Nathan, Lucas, and James could all be roomies at Clemson, since they'll be in the same class (and Matthew just a year ahead of them) - now there will be 2 more, just one year behind. Whew that's a lot of kids who know how to spell C-L-E-M-S-O-NNNNN before their own names!
Anyway congrats to Jeff & Crystal, and LeAnn & Justin, and to big brothers Matthew, James (who's about to be a middle child!) and Lucas!
And since I finally got my act together, here are some pictures from Nathan's first Christmas at home (I can't get the slideshow to work well, so you have to click on the thumbnail):
by mgoetts
For the Millers Creek pics, you'll need to click on this icon for Mark's webshots album:
by mgoetts
No comments:
Post a Comment