Sprout is a healthy 17-week gestating baby, complete with girl parts!
![]() |
| It's a girl! |
After having a sister as awesome as mine, how could I not be excited about this???
I'm sure I will have weepier sappier words about it at some point (be ready), but right now I'm just glad to know she's healthy. Hearing her little heartbeat and seeing her move around on the ultrasound was so awesome this morning. There's really no sound like it in the world.
And now we know what color to paint the nursery in the new house. :)

12 comments:
OH OH OH YAY!!!!! :) soooo excited for you!
Congrats Erin and Mark! Two girls ....how sweet!
yay how exciting! sisters are the best!
So exciting! Can't wait to see the new nursery and find out Sprout's name!
Congrats to all of you! :) We can't wait to meet her. She looks like she is blowing bubbles in the ultrasound pic. :)
Poor Mark...he'll be outnumbered in a few months! I'm so excited for you though. Congratulations!!!
I'm happy for you, but really excited for Anneliese! What fun to have a sister.
And Nathan's going to be such a great brother to sisters. He's got the best personality for dealing with two girls.
So excited for you! I know the feeling!
Yeah!
yes, green or yellow.
yes DAVID I know the point you're trying to make, and you'll be happy to know the girls' rooms at the new house will both be yellow. :)
(And ftr, Anneliese's room now is green.)
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!
Post a Comment