Thursday, April 11, 2013

Another Little Tiger

And now, for our newest installation of "child who never met a hat she didn't like," just in case you needed a bright-eyed tiger to make your day a little sweeter, YOU'RE WELCOME.
your daily Charlotte

(Note to self: she looks good in orange but we definitely need to own more Furman shirts. Get on that, self.)

3 comments:

EMU said...

OMG she's adorable!

Lu is a hat lover, too!

We still don't own a single Furman kid stuff, but have enough Davidson stuff to clothe all of Waco. Get us a shirt or two while you're at it!

Erin G said...

Yeah our kids wear so much Davidson stuff I have trouble convincing people at church I didn't go there. *sigh* I mean, go wildcats and all but srsly GO, GO PALADINS. (And Tigers. Ahem.)

EMU said...

I gotz a little happy the other day when Bop wore (one of) her DC cheerleading outfits to church and no one had ever heard of DC.

Did I mention our fab choir director is a Paladin?! And that you would really like our choir. A lot.