She has become my sweet baby who is pretty much always happy to smile for the phone. It comes out and she says press! press! and then Charlotte! (which she pronounces Shaaaaah-lit, adorably) (but yes if you ask her what her NAME is, she still says Night-night because she likes to make me sigh, apparently) and anyway she grins at herself and points and pushes the button. Press! Charlotte!
And then my camera roll looks like this:
Yes, I said MY camera roll. Because this even happens on MY phone now. MY PHONE. I don't even know who I am anymore.
Not that I am really complaining, I love selfies as much as the next person. (Next person = everyone. Either you love taking selfies or you are a liar.)




1 comment:
She's getting so big! She looks much older than when I saw her in August. Such a beautiful, sweet kid.
Post a Comment