Wednesday, September 5, 2007

You've won a new car!

Now that my new Accord has been on a road trip and back, I feel like I can finally admit that I am sort of relieved to have a new car, because

1.) it has 4 doors

2.) the clutch doesn't have to be pushed all the way to the floor to engage

3.) the gear shift is much smoother

4.) I feel like a mom when I drive it (I think that's a plus)

5.) the trunk is big enough for the stroller and groceries

6.) it has 4 doors!

7.) it won't show dirt as much as a black car (which is good, since I'm not a religious car washer)

8.) it has a CD player (and no, I do not mean one of those that's hooked up to a cassette!)

9.) I can put the windows down with my remote entry button, when I'm still in the house

10.) IT HAS FOUR DOORS!!!!!

2 comments:

merritt said...

Nice ride! I'm glad you didn't opt for the mini-van. That can come with baby #2!

Mark said...

believe it or not, we did consider the minivan. I totally get why some people find them more convenient than other options.

but for now, I feel mom-ish enough in the honda. and it gets much better gas mileage!