Noisy is the New Happy.
After:Thanks, Lois! And now little Nathan looks like such a big boy!
Yes, no more mullett! Those first 2 pictures made it look even worse.
Yep, the NC State Fair is over. Time to get rid of the mullett.
I love his curls! I can't wait for them to grow back. But I do see what you mean about the mullett...
I know, I miss the curls too, even though I admit it does look better now.and how come three of the smartest people I know can't spell mullet? maybe you're TOO smart to know that word. yeah that must be it.
Honestly, I just copied their spelling... but I swear I questioned it! Too smart = too lazy to look it up. I blame Mark. :-)
I'll take the blame for getting everyone off track. Don't laugh too hard there, spelling nazi. What are the chances of spelling fair correctly 7 times, but spelling it fare the other time?
I'd say pretty good, since I use (and type) the word "fare" approximately a zillion times a day!
I suddenly see what you mean about Charlotte looking like Nathan. I forgot this is what he looked like 3 1/2 years ago!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Yes, no more mullett! Those first 2 pictures made it look even worse.
Yep, the NC State Fair is over. Time to get rid of the mullett.
I love his curls! I can't wait for them to grow back. But I do see what you mean about the mullett...
I know, I miss the curls too, even though I admit it does look better now.
and how come three of the smartest people I know can't spell mullet? maybe you're TOO smart to know that word. yeah that must be it.
Honestly, I just copied their spelling... but I swear I questioned it! Too smart = too lazy to look it up. I blame Mark. :-)
I'll take the blame for getting everyone off track.
Don't laugh too hard there, spelling nazi. What are the chances of spelling fair correctly 7 times, but spelling it fare the other time?
I'd say pretty good, since I use (and type) the word "fare" approximately a zillion times a day!
I suddenly see what you mean about Charlotte looking like Nathan. I forgot this is what he looked like 3 1/2 years ago!
Post a Comment