In honor of the milestone (and because Mark keeps guilting me about not marking milestones... you did it with Nathan, now do it for Beanie too and all that), I am posting Beanie's first belly bump pictures.
Sadly, this is mostly still just fat roll. I don't have a cute bump yet. Fell free to deny this and tell me how I definitely look pregnant and not fat.I haven't gained any weight (technically, I am still negative 21 lbs for the pregnancy, but I guess I should start from the low point, not the actual starting point) but my body shape is definitely changing.
I am carrying Beanie higher than Nathan. With him, I was in all pregnancy pants by the halfway point, but didn't need the maternity tops until the third trimester. This time, I am still in my normal pants (albeit, my fat pants from before I lost some of that weight) but my tops don't get around my belly anymore.
I am feeling much better than I was in the first trimester -- both emotionally and physically. (Except for that whole nesting thing, which is kind of exhausting me this week.)
And I felt Beanie moving at the beach this weekend! When I laid on my stomach, she was like mom ow! get off me, seriously! That's when I dug a hole in the sand for her to rest in. I haven't felt her much since then, but it's still a lot earlier than I felt Nathan. I guess this time it helps that I know what I'm feeling for!
Anyway, all is well in preggo-world. See you in another twenty, kiddo. Love you already. :)
5 comments:
You definitely look pregnant! And beautiful!
Love ya!
You def have that pregnancy glow! Love it!
Yes, I agree with Kelley that you are glowing!
And here's my thought on pregnancy "showing": ANY stomach "overage" becomes a "baby bump" immediately after getting the results of a positive pregnancy test, no questions asked. ;)
You look adorable, as does Beanie. Isn't it interesting how each pregnancy is different? And the subsequent pregnancies DO seem to go faster. It's also very typical to record every moment of the first child and less for each following child. Could have something to do with being too busy as the family increases.
very cute picture!
Post a Comment