Tuesday, June 29, 2010

At the Old Ball Game

The kids and I made our second appearance to cheer for the church softball team (read: Daddy) last week.  Except, I might or might not have spent as much time taking pictures of how cute my kids were at the softball game, as actually watching and cheering for the game itself.

Exhibit A: Nathan walked over to the fence to watch the team stretching.  Then he thought he should join in and do what Daddy was doing.  Awesome.

Exhibit B: How could I possibly be watching a sporting event when this gorgeous baby with those gorgeous eyes is staring up at me and grinning?

Exhibit C: Yes, this is game action, but I didn't take the picture to capture their win for posterity or anything.  Knowing Mark would be running by in shorts is what prompted me to move towards the first base line for this particular at-bat.  (He hit a triple, in case you're curious.  Yada yada game details.)
Even though the camera is a huge distraction from watching the game, it was still fun to go support the team.  I also got to meet some of the other softball wives, which was nice.  (Plus, again with Mark and the shorts.  He's easy on the eyes, not gonna lie.)

Happy softball season!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

No glove throwing Mark! :)