Saturday, October 2, 2010

Messy Girl: A Foreshadowing Picture

Look.  I'm doing it already.  Copping out of a real blog post in favor of a sweet picture of one of my children.

(I have a good excuse.  A really really good excuse.  It involves a leaking toilet line, a fallen ceiling, several soggy walls, and Mark standing in our guest room trying to drag the shop-vac through standing water.  I promise, it's a good excuse.)

For a baby who's not technically mobile, Anneliese is into a lot of things.  She can pull dining room chairs around, she can dump organized bins into a chaotic mess, and she's really happy when she's surrounded by a whole heap of toys.
Your daily Anneliese: not as innocent as she looks in this mess

I remember when we took this picture a week ago, I thought this was a mess.  Ahhhh, to be young and naive again. 

(Seriously.  My excuse is a good story.  Stay tuned.)

For more pictures of the end of our summer here in Raleigh, click on my new glasses (!!) below.
Image hosted by Webshots.com
by mgoetts

No comments: