Friday, March 16, 2012

I Cringe

So last month, Another Nathan and I switched phones.  Well, kind of. 

Basically he wanted an iPhone but wasn't eligible for an upgrade yet, so we used our upgrade to get an iPhone for Mark's line, then traded Nathan that iPhone for his old (but new to me) touchscreen Droid which we activated on my line, then re-activated Mark's original Droid on his line, which he's content with til the one he really wants goes on sale. At which point we will use Nathan's upgrade to get it.

Clear as mud, right? Don't worry about the details, we all have the phones we want, and the lady in the Verizon store totally loved us (not sarcastic, we make friends wherever we go), so... yeah.

ANYWAY.

All that is just a long way of saying that I ended up with Another Nathan's phone, which somehow retained all his pictures even though we put my sd card in it (and dude is a picture hoarder) and y'all! Look at this vision of heinous I had forgotten about* til I sorted through the masses of pictures on his phone! (I mentioned the hoarder thing already, right? Just making sure.)


If only Charlotte were in here too, it could be an Awkward Sibling Photo of truly epic legend.

In a related story, my children think going to Target with Another Nathan is pretty much the best thing ever. I wonder why.

*repressed. I was there that day but didn't remember this happening til I saw the picture. You know how that goes.

No comments: