Saturday, March 23, 2013

Anneliese in the Armchair. Again.

I told myself at the beginning of this year I was only going to blog when I wanted to, and not because I felt like I should. So, I am behind. Without apology.

I promise we haven't spent the last however many weeks just sleeping, but in sleep-related news, Anneliese has taken to napping on her chair instead of her bed. The bed is for night time, the arm chair is for napping.

It's rather an old man approach, don't you think? Except the part where she sprawls on it like a bed anyway.

But the good news is her sleeping face hasn't changed at all since the early weeks when we rocked her all night in this very chair, in our master bedroom at the old house. She looks exactly the same. I sort of love that about sleeping baby faces. (Well, my sleeping babies' faces anyway. Mine don't change. They don't.)

Night night love you, as always, Anneliese.

2 comments:

merritt said...

She still naps?!? Hey, as long as she naps, it doesn't matter where she sleeps. :)

marmie said...

that prone position in the chair just does NOT look comfortable!!