One thing Another Nathan will totally miss in Minnef@ckingsota is living near a beach. So in the interest of making the most of his last months in North Carolina, Mark and I decided if that means loading him up to go to Wrightsville at 8am on his day off, after a long late flight the day before, then he will do it and
he will like it. (He did.) (I mean look at us, what's not to like?
Anyone would want to be in this van with all of us. We are fun.)
Besides being kind of annoyed by some of the people around us (aside: I should write a blog post of simple rules for how to be a good beach neighbor) it was an easy happy day: Lunches on a beach blanket, dump trucks in the sand, drowsy reading in a beach chair, watching the kids play with Mark in the waves and feeling happy they're my family.
Just your standard perfect day at the beach.
1 comment:
Fun day! I love the picture of Mark taking all three into the surf.
Post a Comment