Sunday, December 28, 2014

Festive Two-Ingredient Cocktails

If you're like me, sometimes you want a drinky drink that tastes more festive than pouring a beer or wine, yet doesn't take any more work than that. Enter: the two-ingredient cocktail. Everyone has an arsenal of these, right? Besides just rum + diet, because we aren't 22 anymore? (Haaaa like I will never not want a rum + diet at the beach.)

Anyway here are my favorites from this winter:

Lime vodka + cranberry sierra mist. A classic, right? It was this year's Bumgarner Christmas drink of choice.


Fresh apple cider + Fireball. This is just a poor man's version of a good cider cocktail. Why does artificial cinnamon flavor taste so good? I don't know.
We have been back and forth about whether to do this warm or iced. I vote iced.

Sparking grape juice + gin. Born of a lack of other groceries. Surprisingly delicious.
And yes, if you're the type of person who mixes these things together, you're also the type of person who uses a straw in a wine glass.


No comments: