Nothing major happened. Swearsies.
I just have ongoing Stuff (annoyances, not even real stressors) (but that still aren't fit for public consumption) (although YOU, yes you, I will email you anything you want to know, I love a good vent or rant) and being too venty on the internet seems rude, but not mentioning it seems dishonest, and I used to do a great job (to me) (if I say so myself) (brushes shoulders) of treading that line just fine, and balancing it well, and I'm not sure I'm good at it anymore.
Anyway, lest this sound like the blog version of vague-booking (it's not! NOTHING BAD HAPPENED, I'm just crazy busy* and easily annoyed, apparently), I will stop. And just say hi.
I just wrote a (fun) ranty email and it made me miss blogging. So, hi.
Three months is the longest I've gone without blogging. I have so many things started and half-written but waiting on pictures or complete sentences or lots of deleting of profanity (or deletion altogether). But maybe I can get back to normal.
Oh and also I had some teal dyed into my hair, because a Lady of a Certain Age needs to have more fun in her ponytail, amiright? Here, a picture:
(*If you look at my Goodreads list you will see I'm obviously not that busy. But please no comments about how it "must be nice" to have so much time to read because just no.)
3 comments:
Favorite part: "a Lady of a Certain Age needs to have more fun in her ponytail, amiright?" URRIGHT.
Trying to come back from an over-a-year absence... i hear you! whenever i have an unintentional posting break, it seems like i need a Momentous Post to come back on, not a normal "this random thing happened in the parking lot today" post. but then i keep putting off the Momentous Post and not blogging the normal ones, which makes the content of the Momentous Post keep having to be Momentous-er... it's a dumb cycle. (Not to say this is your cycle. this is clearly a personal problem.)
I love the fun in your ponytail.
Post a Comment