Anneliese is 7! Officially 7! That's like, a big kid age. (I say that every year. Every year I learn it anew and believe it anew.) Big kids have to go to school on their birthdays, but we have a rainbow cake waiting for her and a dinner outing and presents when she gets home. And a party planned for her with some friends tomorrow.
And flowers! Mark brought flowers home to me earlier this week after I had been holding down the fort while he worked round the clock during the hurricane, and Anneliese thought they were for her, so obviously he had to go get her some. And now will, forever and ever amen. (I know this is what will happen, because the same thing happened to my dad with me when I was six and thought mom's apology flowers were mine. I still get birthday flowers every year. And every year it makes me smile.)
So we hope it's a fun and sweet day with our birthday girl! And in the meantime, here are some of our favorite moments of the last year:
(If you can't see the embedded video, click here to watch it on YouTube.)
Also, memories of years past: her first year, second year, third year, fourth year, fifth year, sixth year.
We are so excited to see what 7 has in store for our rainbow middlest baby. Happy birthday, dear Anneliese.
1 comment:
I love everything about this post! What a sweet, beautiful, and smart girl you guys are raising. XXOO
Post a Comment