I would like to tell you that tonight Anneliese got her first
real bath. But I must admit that it was actually her first bath of
any kind. Yes, she is more than three weeks old. With Nathan I think we waited at least this long because it took his cord forever to fall off, but at least in the meantime he got several sponge baths. Not so with our poor second child. We know now that babies really don't get that dirty... plus, the whole exhausted thing. You know.
Anyway, she has now had her first real bath. :)She actually liked it ok. She didn't fuss much during the bathing itself, and at some points she even seemed happy about it.

Predictably, she did not like getting out. I feel her pain on that one. :)

For more pics of our sweetie in her first bubble bath, click
here.
3 comments:
I am LOVING that third picture of her. She's pushing her hip out in an awesome dance move and she's got quite the sassy look on her face! She is so squeezable!!! :)
I'm starting to see Anneliese's resemblance to Nathan in a couple of the photos you've posted over the past few blog posts.
Glad she liked the bath.
Your sink is gigantic!!!
Post a Comment