(even though we have gotten some adorable things... our family and friends are incredibly generous, for the record), but I do have to mention one more. Along with the awesome handmade burp cloths (and a onesie) that my friend Kristy sent for Anneliese a few weeks ago, she sent a big-brother present for Nathan. Because... she's just good like that. :)Y'all, I don't think I can emphasize enough how much Nathan is loving this shirt. He wore it earlier this week, and his teacher said he talked about his blue hippo all morning. He did the whole time he was with me, too. He opened its mouth. He closed its mouth. He made his own mouth into a hippo mouth. When he has it on, he's constantly asking what's the blue hippo say? (If anyone has the answer
I think it's hilarious that it's probably some famous work of art on his shirt, and all he knows is that he loves this blue hippo. So I wanted to record it for our family history. :)
1 comment:
I.LOVE.THESHIRT. and the child in it. I aspire to be at least half as good a mother to my son as you are to yours.
Post a Comment