Our sweet Charlotte is one year old!
We've been through a lot over the last year. I knew I would love her, but I never knew I would love her this hard. She is exactly what we wanted, and more.
Happy birthday, little one.
(If you can't see the embedded video, click here to watch it on YouTube.)
8 comments:
Happy Birthday, my wonderful smiling, giggling, little granddaughter! I love you!
Happy birthday, Charlotte! Can't wait for you to have a turn to visit us! I love you!
Happy Birthday beautiful, precious, sweet Charlotte! I love you soooo very much! xoxo
Happy Birthday, Charlotte!! I cannot believe it has come already.
Happy, Happy Birthday, Charlotte!
Happy birthday, Squeaky C! I love you so much!
I'm a few days late, but happy birthday, Charlotte! You look adorable in polka dots. (And pretty much anything else.) You've got to thank your mom and dad for not falling into last child syndrome and neglecting to take pictures of you. They've done an awesome job of documenting your first year. :)
I just watched the video of her and it's the most precious thing ever!!
Post a Comment