{Royal baby or not, to me July 22 will always be Nathan's due date. Happy almost-six to my sweet baby boy! I was going to write an update on how he is doing at almost six, but he has been working on this for a month, he said last week he was done, and I thought this would be a good time to post it. So, here you go: baby's first blog post!}
The titel is HI my Blog by Nathan
HI my Nam is Nathan i m Email a blog.
My brthae is Just a feu mare days. i will be six yers old. my brthae pRtey will be a dinosur poul pRtey weth six frends boys and grels!
i Love Rex. Rex is fun he is my vare sof t-rex. he is my fevrit toy i can Have 1 speshal toy that is not for to shar. Mr Roger said that. Allso Tiger is my speshal fevrit toy that is not for to shar.
haveing tow sistrs is fun! Ther Nam is Annelieses and Charliett. they aer pritete and smart sistrs i Lik to hug tham i can pik up Charliett isNt that so fune! Charliett sez her Nam is nite nite isNt that so fune!
My fevrits things are LEGOS and dinosurs and plaenets and puZelz. My fevrit sho is Daniel and Super Why and the cat in the hat nose all abowt that! and dinosur traine.
We seed a snake owtside but it was not peosnus my mom hit it weth the shuvL.
did you no that astro nots war Diprs in Spas! isNt that so fune!
did you no that astro nots war Diprs in Spas! isNt that so fune!
If you cant find some Thing jus thingck Like a Skewrl! Becus Skewrls can all ways remembire and find ther Akorns.
By Nathan!

28 comments:
This is awesome Nathan. You share your mom's skill for making it fun to read your stories.
You are such a good writer! It was very sweet what you wrote about your sisters.
I think you should draw the Mom vs. snake fight!
This is my favorite blog post! Nathan, you are so awesome! Happy Birthday, big brother. As a big sister, I showed this to my little brother. He loved how you were great to your sisters. Continue to be nice and smart, please!
Also, I think you should draw the Mom vs. Snake fight, too. (Gundels for the win!)
Nathan that was an amazing update. I hope your party is the best!
Happy, Happy Birthday!! Hope your party is a lot of fun.
Nathan, I loved getting an update from you! Happy almost birthday!!
Hello, Nathan. And happy 6th birthday to you! I would encourage you to keep writing. Thanks for sharing. Also, Rex sounds like a fun guy.
Nathan, you are going to be a very good writer like your mom! I was one of her teachers and I can tell. Great job! I really enjoyed reading this.
Nathan- you are such a smart little boy. Keep up the good work and Happy Birthday in 3 days! Love and miss you! Leanna and Gabby
Happy early birthday Nathan!! Great blog post. I liked hearing about your favorite toys and about the snake.
You know what, Nathan? That Mr. Rogers sure is smart. I like his idea of having a special toy that you don't have to share. Even adults have special things we don't like to share. My special thing is my sewing kit, particularly my sewing scissors. I will share them with my kids, but only if they ask first, are super careful with them, and put them back where they found them. Now that my kids are adults, they are very careful with things that other people own because of my special sewing kit and scissors.
I'm so glad you like your sisters and think they are pretty and smart. I bet they like you a lot too! That's a good thing because brothers and sisters are forever.
I would love to use the squirrel trick when I can't find something because nothing annoys me more than not being able to find things. Alas! I can't pretend to be a squirrel because my dog likes to chase squirrels and he might chase me right up a tree!
Thanks for sharing a blog post with us, Nathan. And have a happy sixth birthday pool party!
Mary
Nathan, I hope you blog more often ... it was so fun to read what you had to say! Because of you, we also watch Daniel Tiger at our house; thank you for the recommendation!
Nathan, this was so fun to read, and your party sounds so cool! Hope you have a great birthday--being six years old is the BEST.
Nathan, I love your blog. We have Legos at our house, too. My little boys used to make villages of Legos to go around their train sets.
Nathan, I LOVE your blog!! You are already a writer and a philosopher. (Ask your mom to explain that last word, but believe me, you already have the skill, even if you can't name it.) I hope you have a very Happy Birthday, and a fantastic pool party. Your sisters are very lucky to have you as their big brother!!
(I'm friends at church with your mom and dad and Another Nathan)
Nathan, I had NO idea astronauts wore diapers in space! Wouldn't it be kind of weird to "go" in a diaper after you're finally used to using the potty? ewwww! I hope you have a great birthday. My birthday is in July too. That is the month ALL the cool people were born. :-)
Nathan, this was such a fun blog to read. Thank you for sharing!
As an author and columnist I am very happy to see you exercising your writing skills at such a young age. You've obviously been encouraged to write by your parents and they will always give you good advice. Keep up the good work. I enjoyed reading your blog and I hope you have a terrific party with your friends. Keep writing and someday you will see just what you can accomplish.
Nathan-I loved hearing what you had to say; you are such a good story teller! I liked hearing about your mom hitting the snake with the shovel (glad it was not poisonous haha) and of course Daniel Tiger (I have definitely watched a few episodes of him with you and your sweet sisters) Way to go on your first blog post at not even 6 years old :) Happy early birthday!
Nathan, I really enjoyed your blog post - especially the part about your mom hitting that snake with the shovel. That was very funny! I hope you have a super happy birthday in a few days!
Hi Nate the Great! I loved reading your blog post! I think it's wonderful that Mr. Rogers taught you such a great thing. I still have my special toy from when I was a baby that I don't have to share. It's a little teeny pillow that I sleep with at night. Do you think you'll still snuggle in bed with Rex and Tiger when you're a grown-up like me? Is that a little bit silly that I still do that?! :)
I love you, buddy, and I hope you have a wonderful 6th birthday! Can't wait to see you soon!
Nathan, I am so impressed with your blog post. I don't even know how to blog. Maybe some day you can teach me? I hope you have a wonderful birthday on Friday. You are very special to me. Love you sooooooo much! xoxo
Nathan,
You said you liked puzzles, but didn't tell how good you are at doing them........so I will say it for you: "Nathan is GREAT at doing jigsaw puzzles!"
I hope you have a wonderful birthday- I think your mom and dad picked up your presents from me at your Grandpa's house- but there will be one more coming when the season is right! (Gotta wait to figure out what I mean) Love you lots!
Hi, Nathan!
I enjoyed reading your blog post, and I hope you write more posts in the future! My favorite parts were the story about your mom hitting the snake with a shovel, and your advice to think like a squirrel. I think you're a great writer and a smart boy!
Megan
Happy Birthday Nathan!
Thank you for the great blog post. Tell your mom not to hit snakes with shovels. That's mean!
Happy birthday Nathan! You are so sweet to say nice things about your sisters. I DO think it's fun that Charlotte says her name is Nite Nite! And I think you sound like such a cheerful boy!
Post a Comment