Sunday, October 6, 2013

What I Come Home To: Shining Faces

I am home from Charleston and I will tell more about it (I met internet friends! They are now just regular friends! I saw Brad! I drank new drinks!) but not right now.

Not because I need to sit on it or anything, I am just hitting the ground running with real life, and other things to think about this week (mostly that my middlest baby is almost four!) -- but for now, I am happy to kiss these sweet faces and gently hug my one-armed husband who apparently developed mixed feelings about sling compliance while I was gone, but I guess if you're lone wolfing for a long weekend while injured, so your wife can drink by a pool, your wife should probably keep her mouth shut about sling compliance so this is me shutting up LOOK AT MY PRETTY BAYBEEEZ I AM HOME.


No comments: