6 - you took the sweetest six-month portraits. I know they're a month old now, but you're so cute... and you look pretty much the same now.... you certainly haven't grown out of that open-mouth grin!
5 - the number of minutes you nurse at most feedings. I promise you really are getting a lot of milk, and we always let you come back for seconds or even thirds... you're still the power-eater you've always been!4 - your favorite foods right now are prunes, carrots, sweet potatoes, and of course mommy's milk.
3 - the number of naps you take every day. About an hour in the morning, an hour and a half to two just after lunch, and then a short one in late afternoon. You love your crib and we're starting to think you won't sleep anywhere else!
2 - the number of new teeth you have! They cut through at the same time, on the evening of the 18th. It was a hard night for both of us, but the next day we could see one little white top, and the morning after that the other one was just about as high. You love to put your tongue and fingers all over your new mini teeth... but pretty soon they'll be big enough that that will really hurt!
1 - new word in the last month... Mama!
I love you, kiddo.
4 comments:
I love that kiddo, too!
What a cutie!! I love his little open-mouthed grin :) His 6 month pic is adorable!!
I wish Aashini would eat for only 5 minutes! That ROCKS!
So do you make your own baby food, or buy it?
thanks! I totally buy baby food. Time is a precious commodity for a working mom (even one who works only part-time, and from home), and my understanding is that it's very difficult to duplicate the sterile conditions of the gerber and beech nut food plants anyway (they're pretty much under a microscope!), especially with food bought from a normal grocery store and prepared in my probably-less-than-sterile kitchen. All that time and stress is really not worth the money I would save. :) I am looking forward to the day when he can just eat a mashed-up version of whatever I make for our dinner, though!
I love you Nathan, Erin and Mark!
Post a Comment