But since we moved to this side of town a few years ago, we don't get over there much anymore -- not as a family, anyway. (Mark still takes Simon for get-back-to-nature bonding every once in a while.)
Last week, when the weather was so nice, we decided to go take a hike one morning. It was wonderful! I was in such a good mood for the rest of the day. Not very Lenten of me, but whatever. God shouldn't have made the weather so nice on Ash Wednesday if he wanted me to be somber.
It's the first time we've braved the canine and human babies together more than 50 yards from a house or car, but it went well. One of us strapped Nathan on, and the other managed the leashes. We switched off halfway through, since the way I figure it, I carried Nathan for more than nine months and Mark has a lot of catching up to do to make up for that kind of back pain!
I've decided to count this as Reason 4615-D I am glad to be only working part-time.
3 comments:
I love family outings! Nathan looks so cute!
I want to come next time!!!! Could three adults handle Natan your two dogs, and my 6? Hmmm, maybe I'd rather take natan for an outting with a running stroller.......I don't run so fast that he would be careening.
NatHan.....not sure why my fingers skipped the 'H" twice.
PS- update on the tooth/teeth progress!!
Post a Comment