Thursday, November 20, 2008

Nathan's "Hat"

Some of Nathan's new favorite words are clothing words. Every day while we get dressed he says shoe and sock over and over again since those are the two he knows best. (I'm trying to hold off on teaching him shirt because of this problem.)

He also knows hat and he thinks that everything on anyone's head is a hat. (Including Mark's hair. At some point someone is going to see Nathan grab a fistful of Mark's hair and yell hat! and they'll think Mark is wearing a toupee or something!)

So guess what he kept saying when he found these orange cones to play with?


Hat!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And not only does he know the word hat, he knows how to put it on. does that count as dressing himself?

Erin G said...

yeah apparently mark put this cone on his head. which I didn't know until after I wrote the post. :)