Now I can see on one screen who has updated, and if the update applies to me (which is handy for coupon/financial/parenting blogs), and I don't have to do so much clicking around and waiting for pages to load. Which not only saves me a lot of energy (mouse clicking is exhausting, y'all; I played enough solitaire in college to know that), it frees up more of my hard-to-find blogging time for one of my favorite things: commenting!
(You know I have always had a somewhat-skewed idea of how much the world needs my opinions on things. I make myself feel better about this with the reminder that all bloggers love commenters.)To sum it up: there's a difference between like and love. I like reading all your blogs. But I love reading them through my new Google Reader.
(Should I be getting paid to say that? ...Yeah right like Google needs my endorsement for anything.)
6 comments:
I use Google Reader too and I love it! You'll probably find that you will start adding more and more blogs to your reading list now that it is so convenient to read them! I love checking out the blogs that Google recommends for me.
I tried GR but didn't like the format. So I switched to Bloglines and love it. JEU is a GR guy though, so we frequently argue which is better! :)
I started with Bloglines years ago so I'm kinda partial to it but isn't it wonderful to find something that makes your life so much easier????
I agree with Megan that you will start adding more blogs now. I love browsing through the recs from Google Reader.
Yes, we bloggers do love comments - so share away! Welcome to the world of feed readers (a.k.a. news aggregators).
I have no idea what any of this is. I don't find it too complicated to read each of my favorite blogs individually... maybe that means I don't read enough blogs??
That being said, I still haven't jumped on the Internet Explorer "favorites" tab bandwagon either... I usually just type in the site I want to visit.
I think I'm a little behind the times, here... maybe I'll go check out this google thing.
see you soon!
Post a Comment