So Santa came... and he brought BLOCKS!!! So fun!
And he's pretty crafty, too, since he was able to spell Nathan's name with them before he left them under the tree. He must have the mind of an engineer. ;-)

Last year, Christmas morning was fun with Nathan, but this year was way better since Nathan is old enough (and mobile enough) to be excited about the holiday. Watching his little bum as he speed-crawled across the floor to the tree to see what he could see... well it was just precious. And he loved the blocks.
For more pictures of our family's Christmas morning at home, click on the stockings below.
by mgoetts
2 comments:
Very, very cute! Great job with the blocks, Santa... that's so neat. It was great to see you so much over the past week! I love you all and I promise I will teach Nathan all about seafood (see? food!) once he's old enough to catch on. Tee hee hee.
Let's hear it for toys requiring imagination! ;) I'm so glad y'all had fun. I think Christmas must have been positively dull BC (before child)!
Post a Comment