Mark and Nathan love to play on on the golf course in the evenings, and I love to go out onto the deck when I am done working for the day, and see the two of them out there. It makes my heart sing a little.
Nathan cut his finger on the sharp rim of an open coke can, and we had to bandaid it pretty tightly. He spent the next week saying Mommy! Daddy! Finger! in case we had forgotten that he had a terrible injury that needed nursing.
I spent one glorious afternoon napping with the pups in the study. (This first trimester is a lot harder than Nathan's was.) Apparently Mark took a picture.
Simon spends sunny winter days in our (dying, I know) yard, enjoying the sunshine. We think he has a lion-like quality when he is out there watching over his domain.
For more pictures of our family at home over the last two months, click here.
3 comments:
Such a cutie with his hurt finger!!! :)
I know what you mean about those naps. I've been trying to get them in as much as I can. I love Saturdays and Sundays when Steven can take over and I can crawl in the bed...
Hope you and Nathan are enjoying Cali!
Posts like this make me really miss you three (soon to be four). I had better get to see a lot of you guys this summer, even if Sarah is lame and in Greensboro.
neil, we will be taking you up on that. on weekends when you're between students, you can come hang out with the beast. :) or of course any night when you just need to get off campus. :)
betsy - 3 more weeks, hang in there! we can do it!
Post a Comment