Monday, March 2, 2009

Ready or Not... Coming This Fall

Remember when I made a resolution to be a "better wife" in 2009? Meet the results of that delightful little experiment... our Beanie:


Nathan's going to be a big brother!! :)

8 comments:

Neil said...

Now I am suddenly very glad Sarah didn't start the challenge. But very happy for you two!! Congrats to you both and to Nathan (and Simon and Bowden while we're at it)!!

I think Nathan is going to be an excellent big brother, and we already know that you two are excellent parents.

Love to your growing family!

EMU said...

Wahoo! This baby will be SO excited to one day read this blog post and be totally mortified that he/she was a result of your resolution, ahem. Hehe! :)

So excited for you guys!

Betsy said...

YAY! What wonderful news!!! The Mauney family is SO thrilled for you all. This baby is so blessed to be a part of the Goettsch home!!!

Blessings!

Megan said...

Wow! Congratulations! Such exciting news!

Anonymous said...

OMG! I just got chills! Congrats to you all! Love the portrait of Beanie.

kflythe said...

Oh my goodness, Erin, that's so exciting! Yay! love Katie

SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! awesome! CONGRATS! Am I seeing it correctly? Is it a girl??

Erin G said...

thanks you guys!

SAR - I hope so, but I don't know yet. way too soon. maybe in april. if it is, I want some of those south asian anklets!!